Why work at MRO?
- Job security in a growing company
- Opportunity for advancement
- Our employees enjoy a positive work-life balance while thriving in an environment that is ever-changing and motivated by new and exciting challenges
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a health spending account and EFAP program
With our experienced people and streamlined processes, we aim to provide reliable custom cable assemblies and wire harnesses to companies with critical applications where failure is not an option.
Flexibility is the ability to change if circumstances change. In a manufacturing environment, circumstances are constantly changing and therefore flexibility is one of MRO’s top values. Our staff are prepared to adapt as things change and maintain a positive attitude as these changes can at times prove to be challenging.
The most effective communication begins with listening. Our Leadership sets the example with active listening, especially when the information may be negative. An open environment encouraging discussion enhances involvement; feedback encourages improvement.
Teamwork is a necessity. We are not limited by your job description but rather, we act according to the situation. We draw on the skills and expertise of the team to achieve results. The more we are able to take on additional tasks, the more opportunities for learning and advancement present themselves.
Hard Work & Continuous Improvement
- We work hard and smart. We are committed to producing the highest quality products and are prepared to put in the extra effort required to meet our clients needs. Continuous Improvement is the responsibility of everyone and we understand that finding ways to improve our quality and our process is key to our growth and success.
We believe that respecting and caring for all of our stakeholders earns trust and loyalty. We are proud of what we do and it takes each individual’s contribution for Team MRO to succeed.
Each employee understands his/her responsibilities clearly and executes them accordingly. Each Manager is responsible to assign and communicate those responsibilities and each team member is accountable for their duties/actions.
Thanks for checking out our job openings.
We are an organization that is committed to the principles of Employment Equity which includes maintaining a fair, equitable and diverse workforce. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!