MRO Electronic Supply is an ISO 9001 certified custom cable assembly manufacturer specializing in over-molded cable assemblies for harsh environments and a distributor of industrial electronic components. We specialize in service to a number of industries, including Oil & Gas, Mining, Agriculture, Automotive, Telecom and Military. We take pride in our history and growth (established in 1991, currently 100+ employees), as well as our commitment to quality and customer service.
MRO is currently seeking a full-time Soldering Technician that will be responsible for the soldering of wires and assembly of various custom cable products, ensuring all work performed adheres to all organizational standards as well as safety regulations and guidelines. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, have the ability to work under general direction without detailed supervision and must also have thoroughness and attention to detail in their work. The Soldering Technician is a higher-level Assembler role and is expected to handle complex IPC-620 Class III soldering jobs.
- Reading and understanding custom cable drawings
- Termination of connectors on wire and cable
- Soldering, crimping (using the machine and by hand), cutting wire and cable
- Follow all production procedures as instructed
- Understand and review the product through specified production process, recognizing areas of defect and taking appropriate actions to rectify them.
- Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality standards
- Determine and report product and equipment malfunctions to the appropriate authority
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team to ensure productivity and efficiency
- Assure the daily and weekly production schedule is adhered to
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years complex soldering experience
- IPC Class 3 Certification (Note: If your certs are expired, it is OK, but you will need to show that you have been previously certified)
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with little supervision
- Teamwork orientation
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read drawings and interpret first articles and work instructions
- Ability to communicate fluently (verbally and in writing) in English
Monday - Friday - 8:00 - 4:30pm or PM Shift: 4:30-11:00pm