We provide a number of electronic manufacturing service solutions, typically IPC Class 2 and Class 3 where quality and durability are paramount.
IPC A 610/620 Class 2 and Class 3 focused ems provider.
High Mix / Low to High Volume.
As a high mix electronics manufacturer, we are able to provide services for a range of electromechanical interconnects from low to high volume.
100% testing of every unit produced.
Every unit we produce undergoes 100% testing to ensure its reliable operation upon delivery. To date, we have maintained an ISO quality rating of 99.7% for all shipped units.
Defense and Industrial Specialization
We are members of the Canadian Controlled Goods Program and the US / Canada Joint Certification Program and hold an NCAGE code. We currently work with four prime defense contractors and several NATO member defense departments.
In-House Custom Molding / Tooling.
Our cable molding and custom tooling is all in-house, reducing turnaround time on custom overmolded cable assemblies. We provide both low-pressure and high-pressure injection molding for cable assemblies, PCBs and other electronics.
Quick-turn NPI to full production.
NPI (New product integration) is set up to provide rapid turnover for full production for time sensitive projects.
Industry Specific Certifications and Regulatory Requirements.
We are an ISO:9001 2015 certified company, as well as IPC/WHMA-620-A Class 2 and Class 3 electronics manufacturing service provider.
In-House CAD Operators
From drawing creation and updates to custom cnc tooling, we have the expertise on staff to handle your CAD designs.
Global supply chain / Long term vendor relationships.
We have been in business since 1991 and this has resulted in long term dependable relationships with our vendors in North America and around the world.
Value Added Services
In addition to our manufacturing services, we provide a number of value added services to help you.
Tailored Client Support
We provide our clients with first in class support, tailored to your company’s unique procurement processes. We can assist you with ordering, ECN’s, prototyping, and order tracking and expediting. We have experience working with large defense primes and are able to accommodate documentation validation and other process related requirements.
Advisement on design and component selection to reduce cost and speed up lead times.
Here you will find our capabilities, from capacity to testing and certifications.
- Calgary (Headquarters/Main Production Facility) – 18,500 sq ft
- Calgary (Offices/Warehouse) – 8,300 sq ft
- Edmonton (Showroom/Warehouse) – 4,800 sq ft
- Vancouver (Showroom/Warehouse) – 4,000 sq ft
- 40,000+ units per quarter
- Low, medium and high complexity (1000+ connections)
- 7500 sq ft primary manufacturing area
- 4500 sq ft high security (CGP) manufacturing area
- 3500 sq ft injection molding / cnc area
- Pull/Tensile Strength
- Low Voltage
- High-Pot AC/DC – up to 1500 DC and 1000 AC
- Component Value (Resistance, Inductance, etc.)
- Bonding Test
- ISO:9001 2015
- IPC/WHMA-620-A Certified Trainers and Application Specialists
- Controlled Goods Program #CG19448
- US / Canada Joint Certification Program #0081550
- NCAGE Code #L1160
- AS9102 FAI
- CSA / FM / UL approved materials