Manufacturing Telecommunications Products
We specialize in providing ruggedized ethernet and other durable telecom solutions, including underground and aerial applications. We are also able to provide a wide selection of antennas for wireless applications, along with overmolded cable assemblies for use in harsh environments.
Ethernet Cables and Antennas
- High mix, low volume to high volume
- High complexity assembly—up to 1000 connections per box.
- Automated and Semi-Automated Cut, Strip, Crimp, Solder, and Terminate
- Mold Tool Design and Fabrication
- Weather Proofing
- Abrasion Resistant Materials
- Torsion Resistant Materials
- 40,000+ units per quarter
- Low, medium and high complexity (1000+ connections)
- 7500 sq ft primary manufacturing area
- 4500 sq ft high security (CGP) manufacturing area
- 3500 sq ft injection molding / cnc area
- Pull/Tensile Strength
- Low Voltage
- High-Pot AC/DC – up to 1500 DC and 1000 AC
- Component Value (Resistance, Inductance, etc.)
- Bonding Test
MRO is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company from SAI Global Assurance for the scope of Manufacturing of low, medium and high complexity custom cable assemblies and wire harnesses, including radio frequency (RF) coax assemblies, power, data and control cables and rugged over-molded cable assemblies for various industry sectors such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Agriculture, DockSide/Marine, Automotive, Telecommunications and Defense. A copy of our ISO Certificate of Registration, valid until September 10, 2024 can be downloaded here.
MRO operates with IPC/WHMA-A-620D Certified Trainers and Application Specialists, with continuing training for all certified employees to ensure compliance with the latest revisions to the standard. We are an IPC Class 2 and Class 3 EMS Provider.
IPC Class 2: Dedicated Service
Includes products where continued performance and extended life is required, and for which uninterrupted service is desired but not critical. Typically, the end-use environment would not cause failures.
IPC Class 3: High Performance/Harsh Environment
Includes products where continued performance or performance-on-demand is critical, equipment downtime cannot be tolerated, end-use environment may be uncommonly harsh, and the equipment must function when required, such as life support systems and other critical systems.